Why Carpet Cleaning is Important - Carpet Rug Institute - Fort Wayne IN - Summary by Chem-Dry of Allen County
THURSDAY, MAY 18, 2023
The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) is a non-profit trade association that represents the carpet and rug industry in the United States. The CRI has a number of resources available to consumers, including information on the importance of carpet cleaning.
The CRI recommends that carpets be cleaned professionally at least once a year. This helps to remove dirt, dust, and allergens that can build up in carpets over time. Cleaning also helps to prevent stains and damage to carpets.
There are a number of benefits to having your carpets cleaned professionally. These benefits include:
- Improved air quality
- Reduced allergens
- Increased lifespan of your carpets
- Improved appearance
- Increased value of your home
If you are looking for a professional carpet cleaning service, the CRI recommends that you do your research and choose a reputable company. For example Fort Wayne, Indiana Residents would do well to choose Chem-Dry of Allen County a Local-Greater Fort Wayne, Indiana CRI Approved Service Provider.
Here are some additional information from the CRI on the importance of carpet cleaning:
- Carpets can harbor a variety of bacteria, mold, and allergens. These can cause health problems, such as asthma, allergies, and respiratory infections.
- Carpets can also become stained and damaged over time. Cleaning can help to remove stains and damage, and extend the life of your carpets.
- Professional carpet cleaning is a safe and effective way to clean your carpets. It is important to choose a reputable company that uses safe cleaning methods.
If you are concerned about the health and safety of your carpets, or if you want to extend the life of your carpets, it is important to have them cleaned professionally on a regular basis.
BACK TO BLOGS